Sea of Thieves has come a long way since its release earlier this year. The Hungering Deep, Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores updates have added new enemies, mechanics, locations and more. Now, the latest update is here, called Sea of Thieves: Shrouded Spoils. Sea of Thieves: Shrouded Spoils has been released today and it brings a whole host of new features and cosmetics.
You can check out this video detailing the Shrouded Spoils:
Here’s everything this new update brings:
- Thick fog that makes navigation difficult
- Rewards for beating the Kraken or Megalodon
- The Kraken now attacks all ships and is far more dangerous
- Six new Skeleton Forts
- Skeleton ships wander the seas and can be defeated for treasure
- Destroying Mermaid statues now rewards you with gems, which can be turned in at any trading post
- Skeleton sloops are added to the undead ranks
- A wide variety of new ship cosmetics, letting you change up the cannons and more
For more information on exactly what this update brings, you can check out the official website here. Sea of Thieves players have even more to look forward to, as there’s also the new combat-focused Arena mode, which is coming in early 2019.