Idea Factory International recently announced that they will be localizing Megadimension Neptunia VIIR for Europe and North America. Along with this announcement, the publisher uploaded a trailer for the upcoming PSVR game.
As a remake of an entry in the main series, Megadimension Neptunia VIIR is an RPG with turn based combat. Once again, the Goddesses who represent various game consoles will fight in multiple dimensions to restore peace to the worlds. In Zero Dimension, four colossal Dark Goddesses have brought the world to the brink of collapse. In the Hyper Dimension, the rise of the Gold Third quartet has led to the existence of the Goddesses to fade into obscurity. As the protagonists track the mastermind, they will also venture forth into the Heart Dimension, an odd amalgamation of the other two. Like other entries in the franchise, players can expect to find plenty of humour and parodies throughout this adventure.
This version of the game also adds a new mode with VR functionality. In the VR Dimension, the player can directly interact with characters from the game.
From Idea Factory International:
2d or 3d waifu? Why not both? Megadimension Neptunia™ VIIR (pronounced “V-two-R”) is coming to PlayStation®4 and will be compatible with PlayStation®VR!
Visit the Iffy-cial website: http://ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
This enhanced version of 2016’s JRPG Megadimension Neptunia™ VII features smoother graphics courtesy of a new engine, a revamped battle system, and a whole new VR experience. Now, their dimensions and yours are connected! Hang out one-on-one with each of the Gamindustri Goddesses, listen to their conversations, and watch as the Goddesses react to you!
- Rendered in a new engine, you’ll experience a smoother, richer graphical experience!
- The Gamindustri Goddesses dimension-hop right into your PlayStation®VR headset! For the first time ever, you can interact with the Goddesses in VR one-on-one while they explore you, The Player’s, room.
- A renovated battle system allows you to set each attack combo mid-battle and introduces new elements of strategy and resource-management.
- Transform into even more powerful beings with their NEXT forms, and take control of a different set of characters who want to run Gamindustri!
- Customize your VR room’s furniture with Nep-worthy looks!
The game does not have an exact release date at the moment. However, they intend on having it available sometime in the Spring of 2018.
[amazon_link asins=’B015Z31TVA,B072FKVD8R,B00VKU9VKE,B00K6ZNX3K,B01DZSIUGY’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’ticgn0a-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’11108af3-b8ce-11e7-8371-ed8ae031bacd’]