The developers of Ark: Survival Evolved, Studio Wildcard, announced today an agreement with mobile developer War Drum Studios. War Drum Studios is well known for their mobile ports of Bully, Grand Theft Auto and more and could not be a better fit to bring this game to the mobile market. Yes, Ark: Survival Evolved is coming to mobile. Ark: Survival Evolved mobile will be a free-to-play experience bringing you all the excitement from the PC/Console juggernaut in an on-the-go experience.
Check out the announce trailer confirming that Ark: Survival Evolved is coming to Mobile here:
Here’s some of the features coming in Ark: Survival Evolved mobile edition:
- 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Unearth rare blueprints and Explorer Notes written by previous human denizens of the ARK from across the millennia, detailing the mysterious island’s creatures and backstory.
- Craft and Build: Using any means necessary – survive, craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities. Plant, Harvest, Build, Level-Up, and Customize everything visually and functionally, including procedurally-generated RPG statistics for creatures, characters, resources, clothing, gear, and weapons, both primitive and modern.
- Play Alone or Team Up to Survive: Team up with, or prey on, up to 50 other players in a large-scale multiplayer online first-person environment, or choose single player mode to test alone your mettle against the dinos.
- Join a Tribe: The ‘Tribe’ system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and re-spawn points.
Do you enjoy Ark: Survival Evolved? Will you be picking it up when it comes to mobile? Let us know in the comments!