We are only fifteen days away from the release of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Have you taken the time to see what’s going on in the game? Players will be able to travel to a new island getaway. If you need a quick reminder here are some of the things that you will be able to do in the game.
- Build your community from scratch on a deserted island brimming with possibility
- Create your personal getaway and customize your character, home, decorations, and even the landscape itself
- Collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools! Then, use what you create to give your island a personal touch
- Watch as the time of day and seasons match real-life—even your hemisphere! Each day holds the potential for surprises and discoveries
- Get to know the island residents, garden, fish, decorate, hunt for fossils, and more!-Taken from Nintendo.com
Players will be able to jump around to their friend’s islands. You can have up to eight people playing on an island either locally or online. Of course, you need a subscription to the Nintendo Online service. The game will be costing you $59.99 plus another twenty dollars if you don’t have a subscription yet. If you click this link you can buy the game digitally and get that pre-load ready. The initial download looks like it will be just over 6 GB. Considering the size of most games, Animal Crossing: New Horizons shouldn’t be taking up that much space.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is definitely one of the many games that I and Jason can’t wait to play. This should be an exciting time before the game’s release, yet we have some underlying nervousness regarding the COVID-19 virus. Please be aware of everything going on right now it might be best to pick up a digital copy. That would save people from being in large groups, just take some time to be prepare. Of course, wash your hands.